Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lola Gets A Blog

To be empowered is wonderful,
to be encouraged is soul saving.

I have been encouraged to begin a new chapter in my creative life. I have been inspired and motivated in new ways lately and so, in keeping with these new ways, I have begun this blog. It seems like everyone is doing it. How hard could it be? I am going to be sharing my endeavors, adventures, creative successes (as well as the certain failures), thoughts, tips, wondering and wanderings.
What that really means is any one's guess. Anything from recipes for peach pie to my favorite Rock Anthem. Rants, raves, bugs, Arabian tents, tomatoes, accordians and general mayhem.
Let's just see what kind of mischief we can get up to around here, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lola Nova ~ This looks great! I love the photos and the ramblings. I look forward to seeing and reading more! ~ ptree